INFORMATION & RULES
- The School fee is payable for the entire academic session of 2022-2023. The fees can be paid either in full or as per the schedule given below.
- A Student will be considered as continuing in the next session only on the payment of the 1st installment of the fees by 20th April 2022.
- In case of non-payment of monthly installment, by the due date of the respective month, a late payment charge @ Rs. 100/- per month and part month will be levied for each installment.
- Non-payment of an installment for three months will entail the student for de-enrollment from the rolls of the school without any further notice.
- No reduction in fees is made for holidays or broken periods.
- Rs. 100/- will be charged for re-issue of the fee book if it is lost/damaged.
- 100/- will be charged for re-issue of fee book if it is lost or damaged.
- In case of withdrawal of students, Guardians must give a written application to the Director with one full calendar months’ notice or a month’s full fees has to be paid.
- In case of withdrawal of a student, Guardians must give a written application to the Director with one full calendar months’ notice or a month’s full fees in lieu thereof.
- Transfer certificate charges applicable as Rs. 300/-.
- Transfer certificate will not be issued before all dues are fully paid.
- Students are liable to be charged as long as their names have not been struck-off from the rolls.
- Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Parents are requested to update the fee paid details in the Almanac for easy reference.
INSTALLMENTS & MODES OF PAYMENT
We encourage you to use online methods of payments and not to wait until the last day to make your payment. Paying early and paying online will help you avoid long lines at the Bank. You can visit the School App/Website www.bdmemorial.org and pay through PayTM/ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank portals.
Payment Due Date Details
|May & June||20.05.22|
|September & October||20.09.22|
|February & March||20.02.23|